Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Rant

     I hate facebook - there I said it - and I hate people who love facebook.  If I call you up on the phone and you start telling me about your facebook page, or what so and so did on facebook, you are immediately "off my friend's list" in real fucking life.  Stop it.  If all you can discuss with other people is facebook, then go shut off your computer, open your door, and walk outside.  Say "hi world" and please don't tweet where you are and what you are doing either, because we do not care and we do not need to know.
     It's a world now where half-wits think that everyone cares about what they think. They're starting facebook pages, blogging, vlogging (blech, like I want to see a pasty fucker talking about life from his shitty studio apartment), and tweeting, any way to get their message out to the rest of humanity.  The only problem is that their message is, "I am a selfish retard."  I am truly sorry retards for using your word to describe these morons, but as Michael Scott on The Office said once, "You don't call retarded people retards, you call your friends retards when they're acting retarded." So "friends", just cut it out. Stupidity boils my blood and clearly that is not good for my health and well-being. I know it isn't just about me, but I'm sure I'm not the only person who feels this way. 
     I just want people to grow the fuck up and stop sharing all your dumb, personal shit online. I don't need to know "where you at", my day is going to go along just fine without that little nugget of information, thanks. I don't need your opinion on anything, okay? I've got plenty of those already. When I desperately need your opinion on American Idol or whatever stupid, useless shit you are contemplating, I'll let you know and I guarantee you that'll be never so shut your fucking mouth.
     I really don't care if you think I'm a "hater".  I guess I might be one, that is my fucking right as an American, okay? I'm certainly not your lover, so I guess the polar opposite of that is hater, go ahead and call me one.  I hate everything about you so yeah, I'm a hater, drinking blue hater-ade, planning a vacation to Haiti.  What you need to realize is that YOU don't matter.  Eons from now, or years, who knows, when another, better civilization finds remnants of us, they'll be left wondering what happened to humans on earth? Was is a blast of some sort, climate change, or was it in fact the haters that did them in? Hmmmm.  I theorize it was the haters, big problem in twenty-first century America - haters everywhere.
     Please stop spewing your personal diarrhea of the mouth and mind all over the internet. Find your own inner peace and stop regurgitating what other people think, think for yourself.  Don't say, "I hate haters", even if you do, like me. That makes you a hater. I say, love all the haters.  Love all the hate right outta them, squeeze em so hard that the hate comes shooting right out of their asses. Love overcomes all and that is my message, a message of love. Love all the haters, including yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment