Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Today

I'm feeling so much better today. I woke up this morning with the thought in my head, "today is going to be a great day," so therefore it is! I am my own self-fulfilling prophecy.

TODAY IS  A GREAT DAY!
A friend on becomeanex.org shared this pic with everyone and I had to save it because it resonated with me so much. I feel like in the past six months I have accelerated my own personal evolution. I am becoming who I always wanted to be, bit by little bit. Even though I know there will be days (like yesterday) that kick my ass, they won't make me slave or knock me off my path. I am proving this every time I go through another tough time on my own, without nicotine, I might add!! 

I'm going to keep moving forward because there is more for me to discover and enjoy. There is no destination, except bliss and that can be found anywhere, so lucky me.

No comments:

Post a Comment