Monday, May 13, 2013

first post

Here we go.  I've started a new section of my life.  I call it a section because calling it a chapter just wouldn't do it justice. I quit smoking on March 10, 2013.  I have not had one puff off of a cig since.  I am feeling more like myself than I have in the last nineteen years. I started blogging on becomeanex.org and it felt like coming home.  I decided, ok, I have got to start a blog about my life in general because blogging about my quitting smoking progress has been so cathartic, I thought, imagine what it could do for the rest of my life?
So I don't know if anyone will ever read this other than me, but get ready for some stone cold, soul searching mixed with a peppering of humor and a dash of humility.  Quitting smoking has made me realize that I have a lot to share with the world.  I thought I was definitely going to die of cancer and the chances of that are going down every day so instead I've decided to get myself out there and see what becomes of it.  I am ready to take on whatever the world throws at me.  RRRAWR.

No comments:

Post a Comment