Tuesday, July 9, 2013

belief

Lovely tenderness, bite beneath
Pretty pictures, tinged and bitter
Never seeing, only seen
Nothing real, its in between.
Between you and me-
I'd rather not be
Loved in a way
like this
If that's okay.

Bitten by love, love's little bug.
Poisonous, deadly, addictive drug.
Before you knew 
What happened to you, it was far too,
Too, too, too late.

Ambivalence blooms, not sure if I care
but I must since these thoughts are there.
Let go and let God, Buddha, or Jerry
Become the belief You used to find scary.

How scary is that?
Its not scary at all.
Its good to know its all right to fall, 
but don't do it on purpose, 
Be purposeful,
Add, divide, multiply, subtract as well.
Cut off the fat, but leave a thin line
to keep the residue from staying behind.
If you only knew, the things I do for you
You would take better care of me and you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment