Friday, September 13, 2013

When I get where I'm going...



I don't have the answers, but I'm going to trust that Someone does. I think that is called faith. I need some more of it. I need to learn to let go and trust that things really will work out. Do what I can and let Someone do the rest.

I'm not sure where I'm going, but I want to walk in the light, not in darkness. If I have to go through darkness, that's okay, as long as I can see a "pin prick" of light to walk toward. Lately I know its been cloudy and dark, but I think I see the light now.

I never claimed to be perfect, I just wanted to clarify that. I'm not perfect, never was, never will be, just in case anyone was wondering. I do not put myself up on a pedestal, I don't want to fall off. I'm just here, with my feet on the earth, trying to make sense of this life. Trying to get through this with minimal pain infliction and maximum joy. I'll figure it out eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment